Good and Bad Experience onboard vessel

Today, I'm gonna share some of my good and bad experience onboard vessel during my 1 years cadetship training. Throughout the training there are up and down , tears and happines. All alam cadets will get through this experience during trainings.


During this photo taken, i was onboard Eagle Kangar during winter time at United States of America. It was during rough weather at atlantic sea. The wind was around 40-60 knots. I was having seasick and didnt work the whole day. At night when i on duty at bridge, i vomit in the bridge toilet. It was a bad experience during seasick cause you cannot work properly and cant think properly too. But well, it was good for my own expreience.




Next, also onboard Eagle Kangar. My ship experience oil spill at one of the port in Venezuela. It was a hectic day for me and it happened 5 minutes before my watch and during my watch. It was the man of duty doing the cleaning job. I anchored there for 1 month just for cleaning up the whole ship. Luckily there is no injures or dead and the responsible person also not being charged.




This photo was taken during 2nd ship. First time in Bahamas and i get to go for shore leave with my crew. The Beach was very nice and beautiful . Seriously it is a good place for honeymoon after you get married. But the cost is quite high because they are using usd currency there. Port Lucaya is the place that sell lots of souvenirs and lots of good restaurant for food too. If you get to go to bahamas . You are really lucky.

This is all for this time. Till next time my friends. Thanks for reading my post.
#deltapsi

Comments

Popular Posts