New experience with new teammates!

Good day,
Im going to share about my last rugby game with the new team mates.Basically one of my friend invite me to play rugby with his team mates,Its a chance for me to play with new members and experience we game play in rugby
Last weekend,I had a experience a good game with my team mates.Kajang X is a tournament hosted by Kajang rugby team,This tournament will be held annually and for this year the tournament will be held at SK PUTRAJAYA on 7-8 october.The fees is rm300 per team and 15 names required to register per team.
My friend from adib from UPNM,he wanted to play in this tournament so he and his team register with GRIZZLY as team's name.Most of the player are adib's friend from UPNM and all of them are really good and im so happy that adib invited me to play with them.

Morning 7.ocotober
Adib pick me up at Putra Height lrt station and we drive to purajaya,adib is a player and we decided to choose him as our manager also.Adib bring foods,drinks,jersey and all other things so i helped him with all the stuff
Our first game is at 1030 against Kajang rainbow.Kajang rainbow is the second team for Kajang's team and we won the first game.

conversion taken after try
Our next game is at 1300hrs so we decided to eat our lunch first and get some rest but we cant sleep.If youre playing sport,dont sleep between games because your body will need more time to get warm again before you start playing any game.We also won the second game againts SHAH ALAM team.I wa asked to change my position on this second game,from playing as Blind wings to Prop.I enjoyed myself with my new position
 and for our last game is at 1600 and thank god we won also the last game for that day,
we won all the game that day

It was a tiring day but we still have another day to strive.My first time meeting these people was amazing,maybe they were trained in UPNM but they have such a good attitude.Their behavior is so matured unlike some of the people there.
On 8th october we continue to play in quarter final and yes we succed,our bonding had become strong.from someone that i never knew to someone i can laugh with.They give advise and help me in improving myself in playing rugby

We managed to continue to semi final Cup but then we lose against home team KAJANG RAMPS,Its was an intense game but we lose and we still satisfied with ours self for giving the full commitment and work as a team to go this far.We never had any training together,I never meet them before but we manage to have the same idea on the game play.What am I trying to share here is not about our winning but the good experience that i had and how attitude can bring you further.We can work thing  on if we put our effort together,They're good player but they still need each other to support them so do everyone.

Comments

Popular Posts