FOOD HUNT!


Food Hunt.
by:  Nasrul

Pernahkah korang menonton program tv 'Jalan2 cari makan' di TV3? Kalau pernah, mesti korang terliur kan? Sebab semua restoran yang dsinggah oleh JJCM ni semuanya menghidangkan makanan yang unik dan sedap So, my friends and I also want to do the same. 

When we first heard of this restaurant, we planned to go there with the whole class. But due to some unforeseen problem, some of us cannot make it. But we might planned another trip to somewhere else before we finish our studies in ALAM next year.

Here some pictures we snapped;


Restaurant Chaq Corner in Ayer Keroh,Melaka.

Kalau berminat nak pergi dan merasa penangan char kuey teow kat sini, bolehlah tengok2 harga yang special kat kedai ni.


Jemput2 la tengok.

A candid picture by me.
This was one of the sweet memories i had during my studies time in Melaka. I'm sure to cherish this moment forever.

Comments

Popular Posts