MGoPro: Skydiving - Johor, Malaysia Vol. 2 PART 2 (FINAL PART)

Greetings, ladies and gentlemen. This eighth entry is the story extension of MGoPro: Skydiving - Johor, Malaysia Vol. 2 PART 1.

Without wasting time, I geared up for my next jump.


Me suiting up those gear


Blurry selfie

After everything was finally checked by the jump master, it was the time to onboard the plane. Before onboard, the jump master did the safety briefing.




While onboard the plane

As I patiently waited the plane to reach 3,000 feet from the ground, it finally came for my turn. This time, I did manage to get a few beautiful view up there.


Segamat town


Deployed parachute


I landed safety without any injuries and had splendid view up there.  


Bull-eyes landing right at the DZ target zone. 

As it was near to twilight, everything was stop due to safety purposes. Dinner was kindly provided by the organizer. All of us had a wonderful dinner and had a pleasant night. By 9 pm, I get cleaned and unpack my stuff. As the clock strikes 12 am, I was to ready sleep and call it a day.


After a good night sleep

Next morning, I woke up fully charged and energised for that day. Unfortunately the weather was not on our side as the wind blows heavily causing the event to stop and cancelled. Hence, we packed our stuff and getting ready to leave.


Plane safely landed


DZ camp site well cleaned up


Last selfie for the day as we were leaving

Actually I also posted a video of this event (Vol. 2) on Youtube too. Feel free to watch :) Links :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_XyjhCiJ_w&t=8s



Lastly, I am fully thanked to Hawk Sports Skydiving Club (which was initially named Kuala Lumpur Skydiving Association) crews and members for conducting this wonderful event. Finally, thanks to the participants (all from Malaysia) for cooperating in the making of this.

I am grateful for this opportunity to experience the event eventhough for short amount period of time.

Thank you for your attention. 

Have a nice day.



Comments

Popular Posts