MGoPro: Skydiving - Johor, Malaysia Vol. 2 PART 1

Greetings, ladies and gentlemen. My seventh entry is about my second trip to Segamat, Johor for another skydiving session. Only this time, I don't need to attend any classes and qualified to proceed jumps.

On a Saturday morning, I woke up early to catch my bus which was timed 12 am at Terminal Bersepadu Selatan (TBS).


My morning face for the second-time event



Backpack ready


Saying goodbye to my cat named COCO

When arrived, I had breakfast in Terminal Bersepadu Selatan (TBS) then waited for my bus to arrived.


Done breakfast and waiting for the bus

After bus arrived, I onboard it and spent 2 hours 30 min to reach Bus Station Segamat, Johor. Then reached Bus Station Segamat, Johor, directly took a cab to the Drop Zone camp site. Previously, I stayed at the Icon Hotel Segamat but this time, I didn't. I decided to stayed at the Drop Zone camp site as the crew and members are staying there too. I did brought myself a sweater and a sleeping bag for a good night rest.


Arriving at the Drop Zone Segamat Airstrip


The beautiful Cessna plane (named The Great Old Lady) 
Call sign : 9M-WCF 

The very first 15 minutes I arrived, I had witness one incident where one of the participants literally broke his foot due to bad landing. Immediate actions where taken and the ambulance was already on theur way. At that moment, I was thinking twice of jumping, but then I realize that bad things always happens in life no matter what we do, so just deal with it.



Ambulance arrived at the Drop Zone camp site

I then gear up and can't wait for my turn to jump.


Helmets provided


Various designs / types of parachutes


To be continued...MGoPro: Skydiving - Johor, Malaysia Vol. 2 PART 2 (FINAL PART)....













Comments

Popular Posts