MGoPro: Skydiving - Johor, Malaysia Vol. 1 PART 4 (FINAL PART)

Greetings, ladies and gentlemen. This entry is the story extension of MGoPro: Skydiving - Johor, Malaysia Vol. 1 PART 3.

As I landed safely, the clock keeps ticking and it was near twilight. Hence, all the activity is stopped due to safety purposes.



Night at DZ camp site

Then the person-in-charge offered to send me back to the hotel. I then reach the hotel and directly bought dinner. After enjoying my meals, I immediately get cleaned and went to bed. The next morning, I was getting for round two. As usual, woke up at 7.30 am and get myself a breakfast, then check-out the hotel. 


Psyched for round two

The person-in-charge came by around 9 am and we went back to the Drop Zone camp site. 



Various design of helmets

So as usual, before the jumps, they briefed me about safety and, get gear up. On my second attempt, one of the participants did managed get some snapshots of me landing.



  
Me landing safety (footage captured by one of the participants)

As all the participants safely landed, they gave us 1 hours rest then proceed to closing ceremony. The participants was given a certificate of skydiving. Everything was finished by 2 pm. 


Airplane (Cessna) safely landed


Me receiving my skydiving certificate 

After everything was done, I packed my bags and ready to go home. I was planning of getting a bus but then the person-in-charge offered to me a lift to Kuala Lumpur due to he's living near by in Kuala Lumpur. We reached KL around 7 pm and safely returned home.

Actually I posted a video of this event on Youtube. Feel free to watch :) Links : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek5CiZa1cvQ&t=110s



Lastly, I am fully thanked to Hawk Sports Skydiving Club (which was initially named Kuala Lumpur Skydiving Association) crews and members for conducting this wonderful event. Finally, thanks to the participants (mostly from Singapore and a few Malaysians) for cooperating in the making of this.

I am grateful for this opportunity to experience the event eventhough for short amount period of time.

Thank you for your attention. 

Have a nice day.








Comments

Popular Posts