HowTo : Live life to the fullest/max

Greetings, ladies and gentleman. For the ninth entry, I want to express on how to test yourself life before death on my own terms. For me, is not about money, it's something big, is about something that you do out of your expectations nor capability. Hence, crossing the limits.

So I came out with a few ideas on howto. I started thinking that on what I really wanna do in life before I literally die. As I was thinking, suddenly a thought pops up on my head. I wanna do something that is completely different and something that frightens me because fear is not real, it's just a thought that may or may not going to occur, so in order to know it, then do it.

For me, is to fight fear and face death. So I want to become a "Dare-Devil".There are plenty of daring activities that I need to do before "meeting God" such as :-

1) BUNGEE JUMPING

bungee-jumping-over-a-mountain-lake_1920x1200_792-wide

Bungee jumping is one of daring things to for anyone. From what I understand, you are attached to a safety harness ( including safety ropes & other required equipments ), then jump on a certain height that the extension of ropes will not reach the ground level. Hence, you will experience a 'bounce' when reach the maximum extension of the safety rope.

2) CAGE DIVING

cage-of-death-australia-woe5-690×460

Diving with Crocs

Image result for cage diving in australia

Diving with Sharks

In Darwin (Austria), there is a place where you can literally swim or dive with a hungry living crocodile or shark which is just an inch far from you. Can you imagine facing this beast right infront of your eyes? I need to experience this once in my life.

3) Devil’s Pool at the Edge of Victoria Falls, Zambia

Image result for Devil’s Pool at the Edge of Victoria Falls, Zambia

Image result for Devil’s Pool at the Edge of Victoria Falls, Zambia

Image result for Devil’s Pool at the Edge of Victoria Falls, Zambia

There is a so called 'pool' at the Edge of Victoria Falls, Zambia where is the edge of this pool is waterfall cliff that is quite high and deadly. A tiny mistake will definitely kills you yet, it is fun to have dip there and enjoy the view.

4) Cliff jumps

Image result for cliff jump

Image result for cliff jump

Image result for cliff jump

You can simply find any cliffs near by you to do this jump but of course have anyone to accompany you as accident may occur. MAKE SURE YOU LANDING GOES BY THE FOOT FIRST as the impact may be very painful  and, cause you to paralyze for a while then drown. Give it a try.

5) Acrophobia Adventures at Tianmen Mountain, China

Image result for Acrophobia Adventures at Tianmen Mountain, China

Image result for Acrophobia Adventures at Tianmen Mountain, China

Image result for Acrophobia Adventures at Tianmen Mountain, China

As you can see in the the picture, the walk in the Acrophobia Adventures at Tianmen Mountain, China is very challenging as the floor is transparent and shows you what is beneath it. This is where your acrophobia (fear of heights) is tested. I wonder if the floor literally breaks.

6) Dipping in a Finish Ice Hole

adrenaline activities

Image result for Dipping in a Finnish Ice Hole

Image result for Dipping in a Finnish Ice Hole

As hard as it is to find a Finish Ice Hole in this country (Malaysia due to the seasons here never reach winter), I will definitely enjoy a super cold dip of this. Some believe that the extreme temperatures are good for a body such as sauna, etc. Proponents claim a frosty dip gives you a sublime sense of relaxation and an energy boost after you’ve recovered from near-hypothermia.

This sums up my post, and thank you for your attention, I am grateful. 

Have a nice day.




























Comments

Popular Posts