RAFTING AT HIMACHAL RIVER




This is my first time doing rafting and it wasn't in Malaysia.It was at India!!!!! in the state of Himachal.The place is surrounded by mountains.The river is direct from the mountains cold and icy water.

A smile before being hit by the cold water 




Just cast off and still able to to do some post

Half way done and everyone is already soak with the water


Cant feel my legs in the cold water but still have to give a pose...;)



End of the journey...and struggling to stand because our legs were numb by the cold water plus cold weather.


The experience was great because I was able to do Rafting for the first time.Now I can proudly say that I have done rafting.The feeling was great because I was able to do it plus in a different country.Before I was going to do the rafting I was a bit afraid because the river looks dangerous but I was keen to do it because it's now or never.

                                 
                                 




Comments

Popular Posts