....AQUARIA KLCC....

Ladies n gentlemen, are u ready to drown into deep sea creatures? Lets go to the day I go to Aquaria KLCC. (price per head, RM49)
It was a very chill saturday and I decided to bring my girl to Aquaria KLCC. I was amazed by the sea creatures because they are all uniqed and interesting...
Aquaria KLCC

We can touch certain fish with our bare hands....

One of the attraction is the tallest tank. Besides that, theres a colourful fish insides it makesa lot of people take a picture with it (including me).


This is where it get exiting. It is an AQUARIUM TUNNEL. Just walk inside it and BOOM, left right up all fish. Heyy, I got a chance to see a baby, it is bigggggggg like it can just eat you in one bite. Also some of other creatures such as Stingray, Turtle and more!!

Comments

Popular Posts