Brother$

Hi,my name is Muhammad Fadzil Hakimi and this is my first ever post in this blog and i want to dedicate this post to my best friends.
   Its been 8 years knowing them,and yes,we had been through a lot,from Aiman the nicest person u will ever meet,Izzat(choi) the "cina",Halim the clumsy,syahid(don) the handsome one,Danial (danfar) "dave fraco",syaliq (liqq) the "up to date" one,Norman (norm) playerszz one, iszizie (jiji) big boss and me ✌🏼 
   So,whats make them so important to me? Do you ever feel like crying over something no matter good or bad things?do you ever feel like doing something with someone? Or feel like you need someone for help? Well, I thank Allah for them.
   To have them seating together at one table,talking all night,shares our problem and stories really makes me happy.I learn a lot from them,from choosing the right football boot to choosing a girlfriend.(haha) 
    


      I still remember when we were in secondary school,all we talk about was studies,or maybe some others good activity (mostly football) and how time flies, now we talk about our future,our different interest ,girls and still supporting each like before.We've made a promise to not leave each other no matter how hard it is.


This pic above was taken at 0500 morning at the airport.I didnt know they were coming that morning.Its a good feeling to have your friend with u to accompany you at all time.
They really inspire me in so many things.

This picture was taken the night when we were having dinner together.That was a great night after so long not meeting each other since most of us studies in different University and like usual we will always back to mamak later that night.

The picture below was taken when we were having bbq together the night before im going for my shipboard practical.It was a simply bbq session yet so enjoying and relaxng.We prepared all by our self.

These are my friends and i am willing to do anything for them for i know they can't be replaced.I promised myself no matter what happen between us,i will never leave them.

Comments

Popular Posts