Activity while waiting for SEM 5

Hello everybody and delta what ?! Deltapsi !  Good morning ! I just wake up from my beautiful dream just now . Suddenly I got some idea what to post in my class blog. Today I am going to share what activity I have done when I am home waiting to join sem 5 in ALAM.



Tadaaaa !!! I am a taekwondo teacher . 

Teaching is not easy . I guarantee you. If you are teaching students age 12 and above, you can control them to listen to you. But, if you are teaching below than that age, its a nightmare because you must be patience not to get mad at them and treat them nicely but not to go easy with them at a same time. Its really challenging i tell you. You need to try it first then you will know how hard it is. While I'm teaching taekwondo, i use to think about how my ALAM lecturers trying hard everyday to make all the cadets understand and get what they are teaching. 



The result if you are listening to your instructor instructions. You can win it !!!! 





While teaching all this kids, my coach ask me to join taekwondo national circuit. Actually, I am not so interested to join any competition anymore but the desire to fight is still inside my body. So ?????

This is the result. HAHAHAHA ! Eventhough i'm short. I still can win bronze medal my friend . I made my preparation about 2 weeks before the game after 2 years of doing nothing just study and working onboard .


and

Thanks to her and my family that supporting me from the first round of my fight until i get defeated. ^_^ xoxo. HAHAHHAA !


 Thank you for your time :) 

By Lutfi amir. #Deltapsiforever

Comments

Popular Posts